The College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia (CSHBC) will hold a Practice Review information session for Registered Speech-Language Pathologists (RSLPs) on Thursday, March 12, 2020. The session will be held at the following location:
Westin Bayshore, Vancouver
1601 Bayshore Drive
A panel of CSHBC representatives, including Quality Assurance & Professional Practice (QAPP) staff and Practice Review Working Group for Speech-Language Pathology members, will present information about Phase 2 of the Practice Review module for speech-language pathology. Presentations will be followed by an open mic question and answer session. Information topics will include:
- Background information about the QAPP Program’s Practice Review module and legislative framework;
- Experiences and outcomes from Phase 1 for the hearing instrument dispensing program;
- Development work and deliverables of the Practice Review Working Group for Speech-Language Pathology;
- Process and requirements for the screening and onsite review stages, including screening submission requirements and review outcomes.
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with panelists during the Q & A portion of the event.
- Reception, registration, and canapes: 6:00-6:30 pm
- Panel presentations: 6:30-7:30 pm
- Question & Answer session: 7:30-8:30 pm
The information session is open to all RSLPs and there is no fee to attend.
For those interested in joining the QAPP Practice Review team, please visit the CSHBC Opportunities page, under “QAPP Practice Review Module”, for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at the session.
Important: Please RSVP to email@example.com by Friday, February 21, 2020. Also, please be advised that the event will be filmed – the video will later be published on the CSHBC website for the benefit of all RSLPs across the province.