Comprehensive amendments to the CSHBC Bylaws came into force on June 29, 2020. Although text on CSHBC webpages has been updated to reflect the amended Bylaws, we are in the process of updating PDF documents on this website such as policies, guidelines, standards, and forms. We request that you bear this in mind when reviewing these documents and also keep in mind the key bylaw amendments.
We appreciate your patience while we work towards making necessary changes to all College documentation to reflect the amended Bylaws. If you have any questions in respect to the above, please contact CSHBC at email@example.com.
Registration Policies & Guidelines for Applicants
The following registration policies and guidelines are important resources for applicants and registrants to consult on a range of topics relevant to registration and registration renewal:
- Approved Education Programs (PDF)
- Electronic Registration Hearings (PDF)
- English Language Proficiency Requirements (PDF)
- Entry-to-Practice Examination Approval (PDF)
- Hearing Instrument Dispensing (PDF)
- HIP Intern Examination Requirements (PDF)
- HIP Intern Practicum Requirements (PDF)
- International Applicants (PDF)
- Registration Hearings (PDF)
- Supervised HIP Intern Practicum (PDF)