CSHBC Registration & Certified Practice Certificate Renewal for 2022/2023
Registration renewal for the registration year from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023 opens in early February 2022. Registrants who wish to maintain their professional status as RAUDs, RHIPs, or RSLPs in BC must renew their registration, and should do so through the CSHBC Registrant Portal. In addition, registrants with Certified Practice (CP) certificates expiring on March 31, 2022, must renew these certificates before that deadline.
Information about Registration & Certified Practice Certificate Renewal
Information about Registration and CP certificate renewal is available:
- In the Registration & CP Certificate Renewal Requirements policy
- In the Registration Renewal FAQ document.
- In the related CSHBC News story.
- By watching the following video:
Failure to Renew, Unlawful Practice, & Unlawful Use of Reserved Title
Practicing or using any of the reserved titles set out under the Speech and Hearing Health Professionals Regulation, BC Reg 3300/300, without renewing your registration will be unlawful practice or unlawful use of a reserved title.
The College actively enforces against unlawful practice and unlawful use of a reserved title as part of its legislated public protection mandate. The College may take regulatory action against anyone who engages in unlawful practice or unlawful use of a reserved title.
Registration Renewal Requirements
Before renewing, please ensure the following registration renewal requirements have been met:
- You hold valid professional liability insurance
- You have met and reported Continuing Competency Credit (CCC) and practice hour requirements
- You have completed the Jurisprudence online learning course (if you registered with the College on or after April 1, 2021)
- You have completed the Client Consent online learning course (if you registered with the College on or after June 29, 2021)
- Any outstanding fees and/or fines have been paid
If, after reading the above information, you have questions about registration renewal, please contact [email protected].