Comprehensive amendments to the CSHBC Bylaws came into force on June 29, 2020. Although text on CSHBC webpages has been updated to reflect the amended Bylaws, we are in the process of updating PDF documents on this website such as policies, guidelines, standards, and forms. We request that you bear this in mind when reviewing these documents and also keep in mind the key bylaw amendments.
We appreciate your patience while we work towards making necessary changes to all College documentation to reflect the amended Bylaws. If you have any questions in respect to the above, please contact CSHBC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSHBC operates according to a number of Governance, Finance & Audit, and Inquiry & Discipline policies approved by the College’s Board:
- Board & Committee Member Code of Ethics (PDF)
- Board Duties & Responsibilities (PDF)
- Bylaws, Policies, and Standards (PDF)
- Performance Evaluation & Compensation (Registrar & CEO) (PDF)
- Risk Management (General) (PDF)
Finance & Audit Policies
- Financial Management (PDF)
- Financial Controls & Procurement (PDF)
- Remuneration (PDF)
- Risk Management (Insurance) (PDF)